Terms and Conditions
- If you have received a discount code off Blue Light Card website, then please quote this code when booking your trip. Please note that these codes will only be valid for 24 hours.
- NHS issued ID cards, Police issued warrant cards, Fire Service ID & Blue Light cards are only excepted for this discount. If you do not have a Blue Light Card but hold another emergency services ID card, then explain this to the operator when making your booking.
- Discount is valid for day trips only; we are not offering discount on our holidays and private hires currently.
- Discount can only be applied to full cost adult tickets. We do not offer discount on senior and/or child fares.
- There is a maximum of 4 discounted passengers per booking.
- We reserve the right to decline bookings.
- Payment is due in full on confirmation of reservation.
- All safety measures are taken in accordance with the Road Traffic Act and Industry Regulations.
- Emergency procedures are outlined by notice on each vehicle, passengers should be encouraged to familiarise themselves with emergency exits and procedures.
- Any specialist needs for passengers who may have a disability must be defined at the time of reservation.
- In the interest of passenger safety and comfort, it is Company Policy to discourage consumption of food and drink on the vehicles.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy – You may cancel up to 21 days before a day trip and receive a full refund minus 10% administration fee. Where we must purchase admission tickets in advance, you will only receive the travel portion of the refund. Any period after 21 days will be 100% of the cost.
- If you arrive late at your pick-up point and miss the departure time, unfortunately, as we have many pick-up points, we are unable to wait, as this will cause a delay for the other passengers travelling.
- Missing the coach on the way back – The driver will announce the departure time when you arrive at your destination. Unfortunately, we cannot wait as it is important that the coach leaves on time. It will be your responsibility to get home and cover any costs incurred. If you are unsure, check the departure time with the driver and, if you have a problem when out and about, ring our emergency number and we will do everything possible to assist.
Emergency Number – 0345 475 1212
|Vehicle||No in Fleet||Seats||Features|