We may collect the following information:
- Names of passengers on booking.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Other information relevant to journey.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reason:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use your information to improve our products and services.
- We periodically send promotional emails and letters about new products, special offers, Great Days Out & Holiday brochures, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the home address and email address you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We will retain your information for the periods outlined below as necessary to ensure you receive an excellent service, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information contact us on email@example.com . We will respond to your request in a timely manner and delete all records that do not conflict with our legal requirements.
- All personal data will be disposed when the customer has not used our services for a 6 year period.
|Vehicle||No in Fleet||Seats||Features|